Bresslergroup serves a broad spectrum of client needs. Our geographic location, space, equipment, technologies, and environment support the creative and efficient execution of any scale of research/ design/development program.
- 10,000 square foot studio
- Secure mockup bay: 3,000 sq.ft. x 22 ft.ceiling.
- 10,000 sq.ft. for full size equipment setup, task efficiency studies, process testing, etc.
- Parametric modeling: Pro/ENGINEER, SolidWorks
- T-1 Broadband communication link with firewall, secure FTP site and PGP email capability
- Extensive library with catalogued design resources and vendor/supplier resource collections, n-line database access as well as extensive human factors research holdings.
- Full range of metrology equipment
- PC-based coordinate measuring machine
- Data acquisition hardware for force, pressure, flow and other measurements
- Binocular microscope
- Electromechanical development tools
- Engineering Software
- CosmosWorks: finite element analysis (FEA)
- Mechanism Dynamics: kinematic, static, and dynamic analysis of mechanisms
- SMI Spring Design
- National Intruments LabVIEW - data acquisition software
In-house fabrication, machining, finishing and painting in clay, metals, plaster, plastics, renshape, urethane foams and wood.
Quick turn CNC machining, pattern making, thermo-forming, soft tool plastics molding, epoxy and urethane castings, hard tooling and short run production via partners SLA and FDM rapid prototyping via direct file transfer with multiple suppliers.