Bresslergroup is excited to present Innovation in Women’s Health: Challenges + Opportunities, an interdisciplinary panel of women leaders in healthcare, technology, design, and innovation in Philadelphia, on Thursday, March 5th, from 6:00 – 8:00 PM.
The event commemorates International Women’s Day 2020, a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women — while also marking a call to action for accelerating gender equality.
Moderated by Jes Koepfler, PhD, Bresslergroup’s Director of UX Research and Strategy, Innovation in Women’s Health: Challenges + Opportunities will offer a wide-ranging conversation about this moment in women’s health, and what we can expect as we look to the future.
Women’s health, long ignored by the tech and health industries, is now being heralded as the next big thing. We’re suddenly seeing new innovations targeting everything from period tracking to breast cancer management. The women’s health market is forecast to be worth more than $42 billion by 2025. The global fertility services market alone is expected to reach $30 billion by 2023. This past July, a Forbes headline heralded menopause as “the next big opportunity.”
These aren’t exactly new problems, so … why now, and how do we best harness this momentum?
We look forward to hearing insights on this and more from these esteemed panelists:
• Marion Leary, MSN MPH RN, Director of Innovation, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
• Chinwe R. Onyekere, System Director, Health Equity and Graduate Medical Education, Main Line Health
• Amanda Pike, Senior Manager, UX Research, Core Tech Design, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• Sarah Rottenberg, Executive Director of the Integrated Product Design Program at the University of Pennsylvania and co-founder of LIA Diagnostics
• Raja Schaar, MAAE, IDSA, Program Director and Assistant Professor of Product Design, Drexel University
Please join us for this event, which is free and open to the public. Because space is limited, registration is required.