Bresslergroup’s thoughts are with you, and we wish you good health as we settle into our new normal. To do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to comply with government requirements, we have closed our office, canceled all travel, and ensured our staff has the ability and resources to work remotely.
(UPDATE: As of March 30th, Bresslergroup has received an exemption from the state of Pennsylvania as a life-sustaining business to continue to operate at our physical location as needed and with the bare minimum of staff. Read more here.)
What This Means for Clients and Collaborators
• Our team of 75 continues to provide strategy, research, design, and engineering services for our valued clients from the safety of our homes.
• Please let us know how we can support your efforts. A creative and flexible resource, we’re ready to collaborate on projects large and small. Please contact us if you have projects in need of support.
• We continue to meet virtually and remain committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients. Our work on projects will continue without interruption. (As consultants, we’ve routinely worked from wherever work took us prior to COVID-19.)
• Thanks to a robust infrastructure already in place as a result of our existing “Work From Anywhere” policy, we are set up to work collaboratively and effectively from afar. We’re able to remain 100 percent operational.
• In addition to staff working from home, we’ve set up two remote model shops and one remote lab, each operated by a single model maker or technician, to duplicate our central prototyping and testing capabilities. These locations are fully equipped with machines including 3D printers, a lathe, CNC milling, laser cutting, soldering stations, oscilloscopes, breadboards, and much more, and our capabilities for prototyping and testing remain fully intact.
• Your point of contact at Bresslergroup will stay in close communication with you and keep you informed of any changes in how we work together.
• If you had any plans to visit our offices, please make arrangements to meet with your Bresslergroup host online instead; or postpone your visit until further notice.
• We are monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation carefully here and around the world to ensure we’re making the right decisions to protect the safety of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We remain curious, creative, and confident in the face of today’s unique challenges.